Donkey Injured After Eating Glass

July 26, 2018
A wounded donkey was picked up from the street with a terrible injury on it's mouth. He was taken to the Animal Aid hospital where the wound was investigated and cleaned, the vets expected he had accidentally eaten glass, causing terrible wounds. Noah had a lot of trouble eating for the first few days, but when we get to see him again after a couple of weeks, he looks a lot happier and is eating as much as he wants!

Animals: donkey
Organization: Animal Aid Unlimited

Video not working? Report video

Previous video: Abandoned Ducklings Rescued From Lake
Next video: Otter Cubs Learn To Swim